GrandPower Components specializes in high current phase control Thyristors and fast switching Thyristors. Typical applications for these SCR's are: AC switches, light dimming controls, temperature control for ovens, solid state relays, DC motor controls, welding, soft starts for AC motor drives, and traction markets.
Thyristor products are also called a SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier). A SCR Module is used to control and rectify current in only one direction. The SCR module works like a mechanical switch: it is either on or off. When a current/voltage pulse is applied to the gate of the SCR, it triggers on and starts to conduct. The SCR will continue to conduct even when the gate current is completely removed. The Silicon Controlled Rectifier will turn off once the load current drops below zero.
Phase Control Thyristor (Silicon Controlled Rectifier)
- Current: 16A to 4150A
- Voltage: 200V to 5000V
- Stud packages: compression and solder construction
- Hockey Puk packages: 19mm up to 100mm
- SCR Module packages: T-Module, Add-A-Pak, Int-A-Pak, Magn-A-Pak, Super Magn-A-Pak
- Current: 25A to 500A
- Voltage: 200V to 2000V
- High Isolation Voltage (2500V)
- RoHS compliant, UL approved
- Customizable for specific application needs
- Discrete packages: D2, TO-220, TO-247, Full Pack,
- Current: 110A to1200A
- Voltage: 200V to 2100V
- Compressed Stud
- Hockey Puk
- Phase Control and Fast Switching Inverter Grade
- Voltage range from 200 to 2000 volts
- Wire Bondable from .180 to 480 mil square
- Solder Bondable from 19mm to 77mm round
Contact us today about our Silicon Controlled Rectifier and other thyristor products.